Saturday, April 6, 2013

stuttered exhaled whisper

it will happen. but it doesn't even matter if something comes of this. something already has. something other-worldly. i don't need to see or hear or touch it. what difference would holding it in my hands be anyway. just a physical testimony that something was there that i knew already was. but it would still shake and reverberate in my bones to hold it and for that my body would be grateful to the earth and to itself for being able to feel it.
the infinite distance of even the smallest of measures. a quarter-inch contains infinity. down into the nothings. spread out into everything. time immemorial in a second. the cosmos in dust. your love in me and mine in you. a shadow and a specter and an apparition and a revenant. the way air is always a singular entity. into my ear in starts and fits and becomes a part of me. it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment